Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PURE SIMPLE BEAUTIFUL

These sweet little clovers. I've always loved them for is long as I can remember. Cool to the touch, even on the hottest of days. Their tiny little petals, smooth and delicate. I just love them! I once thought I could be in the Guinness Book of World Records by having the longest clover chain. I tried to tie as many together as I could. My plan was to go around the block several times. I made it half way down the block and it took me most of the day as I can remember.
I have an ability to find a four leaf clover in almost every patch of I inspect. I just can't help it. I'm drawn in...the irrisistable shades of green and the anticipation of finding that little treasure! I love clovers. These are a few of my favorite things!
Over the next week or so I am going to write about My Favorite Things.
If you have any favorite things you would like to list, please do! It's always nice to share things we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment