Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am so grateful to have my sister... We, together are entering the homeschool world with so much possibility! I have been reading lots of blogs on the subject this evening and I am suddenly so aware of what it means just to be able to HOME school. I am at awe of just how great life can be but am equally aware of the action that it takes.

I am on my road to taking action. Within myself, my relationships, my home, and oh those precious kiddos of mine!! I just purchased a new camera and a pictures I am a takin'!
I plan to just ramble about any and everything. I'm a bit scattered but I'm getting it alittle more together as time goes.

I just want to tell you, Meredith, that I don't know what I would ever do without your wonderful support and friendship in my life! You are a terrific sister, friend, mother, daughter and wife! I'm just so overjoyed to be going on this adventure with you! Go Us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment